Thursday, June 10, 2010

Half-Way Point

Three items of business before I retire for a well-deserved night of sleep.

Item one: Look to your right. Second column, right below my profile description. See that? Those are links. Click them to read my novels, see my youtube channels, or go to other sites that I find interesting/worthwhile.

Item two: I am officially half way done with The Witch's Daughter! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support and positive feedback/comments. I really appreciate them.

Item three is a bit longer. Today, I began scouring the internet for writers forums in an effort to meet other writers, discuss the subject of writing with them, direct people to my blog, and find other interesting blogs to read. I have found one that I deem worthy of mentioning, although I have only been on it for one day, so I am not sure exactly how active it is. Check out Writer's Beat. Browse around on the Forums. It's quite fun, and they have some interesting discussions on there. If I find that this website is worth continuing to frequent, I will update you on whether I am enjoying it or not. So far, it looks promising.

If you know of any other good websites for writers, leave them in the comments and I'll check them out!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

-Applause for hitting the halfway mark- Also for seeing the glass half full. I think. Happy sleeping! Yeesh... I think you update your blog more than I do... another round of applause.

Brenda Agaro said...

I really need to read your work when I get the chance, along with checking out your other sites. :-)

There's a blog called "Let the words flow" (on wordpress.) It's about FictionPress writers who are published/on the journey to getting published. You might be interested in it.

http://letthewordsflow.wordpress.com

In case the URL doesn't show up: letthewordsflow(dot)wordpress(dot)com.

Post a Comment