Monday, September 6, 2010

Random Poll:

I've noticed that a lot of authors, particularly those that write in many different genres and dabble in both original fiction and fanfiction, have Livejournals to post the entire body of their work.

I have a question for all of you that read this (sporadically updated, I know) blog:

Should I make one?

I already post my work on many, many, many other websites (fictionpress, Academy of Bards, Athenaeum, fanfiction, P&P...), so I'm wondering, would a well-organized livejournal with EVERYTHING I've ever written EVER be worthwhile?

Vote in comments or whatever.

A) Yes!

B) No, I don't think you need one.

C) No, I hate LJ.

D) No, I hate you. (Why are you reading this blog?)

E) All of the above

F) I hate multiple choice questions and polls...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good idea ...though i have never seen or used Live Journal.

Lauren said...

Why is E an option? Is it for people who are confused? I've yet to be introduced to this Live Journal contraption... Though I suppose it would give you more exposure. Why not?

Unknown said...

I find livejournal really clunky, and I don't like to use it. But it does seem to be really popular for fiction writers especially. I guess why not? \

(My gut reply is C. Livejournal, blech.)

Brenda Agaro said...

Hmm...I keep voting for A. But it's your decision. There are LJ communities for slash/femmeslash writers in case you haven't heard yet.

Post a Comment